ENGAGEMENT PHOTOSHOOTS AND COUPLES PHOTOSHOOTS
WHAT DO I WEAR FOR MY ENGAGEMENT PHOTOSHOOT SESSION?
- Wear clothes that make you feel like you and that are comfortable. Don’t try to step out completely of your comfort zone, instead wear something that identifies you and that makes you feel your best self!
- Pamper yourself – This could be by getting your nails done, eyebrows, hair and whatever thing that could make you feel more comfortable infront of the camera.
- Compliment each other in a way that the colours look good together as a whole, but don’t match.
- Choose pastels, muted colours, cool colours, and neutrals.
- Use a colour scheme. If you choose to have two different outfits, make sure that the hues compliment well. For example, if you love a neutral clay colour, you can wear this as a dress or blouse, then have your partner incorporate the same hue in a later look during the shoot to tie everything together without being overly matchy-matchy.
- Wear simple jewellery including your engagement ring and bring an accessory like a hat or scarf to have more options.
- Choose only two outfits.
- Choose shoes in which you can be comfortable during the shoot.
- Consider flowy dresses to create movement.
- Wear clothes that are classy and timeless.
WHERE AND WHEN IS BEST TO HAVE MY ENGAGEMENT PHOTOSHOOT SESSION?
This could be in a special place that you both like to go for dates, or if you are a couple who love hiking together, we could go to an amazing location to have the session there. Every couple is so different, so it’s up to you to decide where you would like to have the session. Just keep in mind that wherever you want to go has a good lighting either at sunrise or at sunset to get the best images during golden hour. Having your session either very early on, when the sun is not harsh or later when the lighting is soft will make a big difference on the end result of the images.
HOW LONG IS THE PHOTOSHOOT SESSION?
The session will be 2 hours long. However, if you needed more time or wanted to book two separate sessions, please send me an email and we can plan something just for you!
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY IMAGES AND HOW MANY WILL I RECEIVE?
You will receive 100-250 photos in a digital format 2 weeks after the session.
Do you have more questions about your session? Please send me an email at: email@example.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.